Thank you for reading the October to December, 2020 fourth quarter edition of Planting to Processing magazine–formerly West Coast Industrial Solutions magazine. You voted on our social media, and we listened; the final votes were 42.1% for “Planting to Processing.”
Now that you have helped us choose a new name, we need your help choosing a new logo! Please vote through our website or our social media channels to let us know what you think our logo should be. The deadline has been extended to December 7th to help us break the tie:
The content in the fourth quarter is focused on pivoting in the pandemic. Innovations in food and beverage through a commissary and incubator, Forage Kitchen. Introducing African American Farmers of California, a non-profit providing support to current growers through agro-tourism, farmers markets, and educational awareness, while training future farmers in operating equipment and basic farming skills. Along with why safety procedures need to be proactive rather than reactive. How businesses hard hit by the pandemic have alternative options to bankruptcy. And how Volt Institute in Modesto is providing training to and for manufacturers in the Central Valley.
We only have to be socially distant with in-person interaction! Feel free to connect with us on social media, where we give updates on industry events–we attend over 20 trade shows and local events a year! Or browse our website, where we host these articles as blog posts with more behind the scenes photos and video.
Food & Facilities is our new online show through Central Valley Talk, where we will revisit and expand on subjects we have covered, watch us the first and third Saturday of each month at 11am PST for the live showing or follow us on social media to stay up to date.
If you missed our past event in October 2019, we will be hosting our second annual trade show: our trade show has been postponed till May 11, 2021 for the health and safety of our attendees. Speaking slots are open if you would like to provide training to industry professionals in agriculture, food and beverage, food processing, and manufacturing.
- How to Work with a Food Scientist
- Industry Update: FDA Announces FSMA Food Traceability Proposed Rule
- DOE Revisions to Manufacturing Regulations
- California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC) California
- Managing the Coming Clash Between Solar Development and Environmental Protection
- Why Safety Should be Proactive Instead of Reactive
- The Complexities of Enforcing Cannabis Contracts in Federal Court
- Forage Kitchen – Local Food Economy Evolving in a Global Epidemic
- African American Farmers of California (AAFC)
- Volt Institute
- Alternatives to Bankruptcy: What Should Business Owners Know?