Thank you for reading the July edition of Planting to Processing magazine–formerly West Coast Industrial Solutions magazine. You voted on our social media, and we listened; the final votes were 42.1% for “Planting to Processing,” 26.3% for “Cultivate,” 21.1% for “Food & Facilities,” and 10.5% for “Facilities & Food.”
Now that you have helped us choose a new name, we need your help choosing a new logo! Please vote through our website or our social media channels to let us know what name you think our logo should be.
The content in the third quarter is focused on risk reduction through: HACCP plans, packaging, and digital traceability. Along with ways to respond to the changes that the pandemic has made to everyones’ operations: like Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness. You will also meet MycoKind, a group of fungi fun-guys adapting science and tradition to change the food industry.
We only have to be socially distant with in-person interaction! Feel free to connect with us on social media, where we give updates on industry events–we attend over 20 trade shows and local events a year! Or browse our website, where we host these articles as blog posts with more behind the scenes photos and video.
We’re starting an online show through Central Valley Talk and plan to revisit and expand on subjects we have covered, watch us the first and third Saturday of each month at 11am PST for the live showing or follow us on social media to stay up to date.
If you missed our past event in October 2019, we will be hosting our second annual trade show: our trade show has been postponed till May 11, 2021 for the health and safety of our attendees; it will be hosted at the Clovis Veterans Memorial District in Clovis, CA. Speaking slots are open if you would like to provide training to industry professionals in agriculture, food and beverage, food processing, and manufacturing.
- Redefining Food Brokerage – The Artisan Wyn/Win Solution
- California Shell and Hull Waste to Energy Generating Biomass
- Company Profile: Raphio Chocolate
- Cell-Cultured Protein: Regulatory Considerations and Opportunities
- How a Write-Up can Build-Up
- How to Work with a Food Scientist
- Industry Update: FDA Announces FSMA Food Traceability Proposed Rule
- DOE Revisions to Manufacturing Regulations
- California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC) California
- Managing the Coming Clash Between Solar Development and Environmental Protection
- Why Safety Should be Proactive Instead of Reactive