Thank you for reading the January to March, 2021 fourth edition of Planting to Processing magazine–formerly West Coast Industrial Solutions magazine. You voted on our social media, and we listened; the final votes were 42.1% for “Planting to Processing.”
You have helped us choose a new name, and now a new logo!
The content for this new year is focused on recovery from the pandemic. Innovations being affected by revisions to Manufacturing regulations with the Department of Energy, with JC Walker of Keller and Heckman LLP. Seven takeaways on the FDA updates to the FSMA Food Traceability proposed rule from Jon Kimble of Safe Food Alliance. Introducing a digital warehouse and production management system through ParityFactory. Ethics of clashes between solar development and environmental protection of farm land and how state and municipalities can respond from Robert Selna of Selna Partners LLP. Financial tips on how to get the best returns on your Paycheck Protection Program loan through Federal income deductions with Ron Beglin of RnD Tax Incentives. And exploring resources for small to medium sized manufacturers in the Central Valley with Craig Scharton of CMTC Solutions.
We only have to be socially distant with in-person interaction! Feel free to connect with us on social media, where we give updates on industry events–we attend over 20 trade shows and local events a year and that has only increased with events going virtual! Or browse our website, where we host these articles as blog posts with more behind the scenes photos and video.
Food & Facilities is our new online show through Central Valley Talk, where we will revisit and expand on subjects we have covered, watch us every Saturday at 11am PST for the broadcast or follow us on social media to stay up to date.
If you missed our past event in October 2019, we will be hosting our second annual trade show: our trade show has been postponed till May 11, 2021 for the health and safety of our attendees. Speaking slots are open if you would like to provide training to industry professionals in agriculture, food and beverage, food processing, and manufacturing.
- How to Work with a Food Scientist
- Industry Update: FDA Announces FSMA Food Traceability Proposed Rule
- DOE Revisions to Manufacturing Regulations
- California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC) California
- Managing the Coming Clash Between Solar Development and Environmental Protection
- Why Safety Should be Proactive Instead of Reactive
- The Complexities of Enforcing Cannabis Contracts in Federal Court
- Forage Kitchen – Local Food Economy Evolving in a Global Epidemic
- African American Farmers of California (AAFC)
- Volt Institute
- Alternatives to Bankruptcy: What Should Business Owners Know?