Thank you for reading the April to June, 2021 edition of Planting to Processing magazine–formerly West Coast Industrial Solutions magazine.
The content for this quarterly is focused on growing forward. Brian Chau discusses how to work with a food scientist for innovation. Nightingale Resolutions shares how a write-up can be used to build-up an employee and improve food safety. Meet Raphio Chocolate, a family-owned craft chocolate micro-factory in the Central Valley. The regulatory considerations and opportunities for cell-cultured proteins from Keller and Heckman LLP. Redefining what a food brokerage entails. And how Michael Lawrinenko proposes converting nut industry waste into energy generating biomass.
We only have to be socially distant with in-person interaction! Feel free to connect with us on social media, where we give updates on industry events–we attend over 20 trade shows and local events a year and that has only increased with events going virtual! Or browse our website, where we host these articles as blog posts with more behind the scenes photos and video.
Food & Facilities is our new online show through Central Valley Talk, where we will revisit and expand on subjects we have covered, watch us every Saturday at 11am PST for the broadcast or follow us on social media to stay up to date.
If you missed our past event in October 2019, we will be hosting our second annual trade show: our trade show has been postponed till March 10, 2022 for the health and safety of our attendees. Speaking slots are open if you would like to provide training to industry professionals in agriculture, food and beverage, food processing, and manufacturing.
- California Shell and Hull Waste to Energy Generating Biomass
- Company Profile: Raphio Chocolate
- Cell-Cultured Protein: Regulatory Considerations and Opportunities
- How a Write-Up can Build-Up
- How to Work with a Food Scientist
- Industry Update: FDA Announces FSMA Food Traceability Proposed Rule
- DOE Revisions to Manufacturing Regulations
- California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC) California
- Managing the Coming Clash Between Solar Development and Environmental Protection
- Why Safety Should be Proactive Instead of Reactive
- The Complexities of Enforcing Cannabis Contracts in Federal Court